1. Unique Personalized Service: Unlike other campgrounds, we can escort you to your campsite so you don't have to worry about finding your site; giving you peace of mind. Need help with your hook-ups? We will help. Need firewood? We'll deliver it. We'll even back in your RV for you if you are new to camping. We guarantee that you will feel relaxed during your entire vacation with us.
2. Level Campsites: Our hassle-free sites allow you to pull in and forget it- no jacking or levelling. This gives you more time to enjoy your vacation and take in the beautiful scenery. Guests rave about our large level campsites.
3. Party-Free Zone: Don't worry about getting a good night's sleep. We want everyone to enjoy themselves so we don't tolerate loud music or noise at any time of the day or night.
4. Large Pull-Thru Sites: Large pull-thru sites for easy in & easy out access with 20 amp or 30 amp electricity, water, and sewer hook ups. Plenty of room for big rigs, motor homes and 5th wheels with tow-behinds.
5. Quiet Camping: Instead of trains and transports, you'll hear only the sounds of nature - the call of the loons, the chirping frogs, the wind rustling through the trees, and the waves splashing against the shore.
6. Pets Allowed: By ensuring your four-legged traveling companions are leashed and picked up after, everyone can enjoy their stay. Your pets are welcome to join you for a swim at the lake and a walk through the park.
7. Clean Modern Toilets & Hot Showers: Who says you have to rough it? Our clean modern facilities are available to all our guests.
8.Naturally Wooded Campsites: Our beautifully separated campsites are surrounded by jack pine, birch, cedar, spruce, and poplar trees to give you added privacy. Each site has a picnic table and fire pit.
9. Lakeside Campsites: Camp along the shore of Wildgoose Lake. From your campsite you can watch your children swimming in the lake, sit on your lawn chair dangling your feet in the water, or cast a line to catch some tasty fish.
10. Service in English, French, and Dutch
Top 10 Reasons to Camp With Us
"Gros merci pour l'acceuil et tout on a manquer le cafe, on se reprend. En 12,000 km un des meilleur souvenir."
Jean et Therese
"We've travelled all across North America and this is one of our favorite campgrounds."
"As a woman in her 70's traveling alone from Victoria to Newfoundland, this campground was one of the best in which I stayed for its service and natural setting. The proprietor helped me attach my water hose. There are tall trees between the sites which makes it very attractive."
Victoria, British Columbia
Camping in Canada – a Vacation with a Difference
Camping is often thought of as a very primitive type of vacation in our modern world, where we are rarely without the luxuries of running water, fast food and electricity. However, while some enjoy getting back to nature with nothing but a tent and a campfire to see them through the night, modern campers can enjoy a number of home comforts that give them the peace of a night under the stars with the standard of living they enjoy at home. Here at Wild Goose Lake Campground, visitors have the option bringing along their own RV for a full luxury vacation, while traditionalists wishing to pitch up a tent have access to comfortable semi-private sites near modern bathrooms and showers.
No matter what type of vacation your family is looking for, we at
Wild Goose Lake Campground will do our best to ensure your stay with us is enjoyable, comfortable and will make you want to return again and again!
The Ontario Government has declared seasonal campgrounds as non-essential businesses.
We will continue to keep you posted as things change. We are still answering calls and emails. It is our hope that we can, at least, open for the later part of the summer. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please stay safe and practice social distancing.